Forsters' Private Client team upholds top band status in the Chambers 2020 HNW Guide
Forsters continues to be recognised as one of London's leading Private Wealth law firms as it maintains its band one ranking in the 2020 Guide.
Following extensive independent research and analysis, the 2020 Chambers Guide to the Leading High Net Worth lawyers was published on 9 July 2020. For the fourth consecutive year, the industry’s respected guide has ranked Forsters in the top band of firms for UK Private Wealth Law, whilst distinguishing 16 of Forsters' partners as 'leading individuals', as well as 'foreign experts' in Singapore and United Arab Emirates.
The Guide also recognises Forsters’ breadth of services across the Private Wealth specialisms with continued strong rankings for Private Wealth Disputes, Family and High Value Residential. This follows last year's elevation of Forsters' Contentious Trusts and Estates (CTE) and Family teams to band 2. We are also ranked in the inaugural Family/Matrimonial: Mediators list.
Forsters' "excellent team" provide "a full-service offering" and our private client lawyers have been individually recognised as "leading players of the profession". Particular highlights this year include:
- Managing Partner, Emily Exton, recognised as the sole "Eminent Practitioner" in Private Wealth Disputes.
- Head of Family, Jo Edwards, included in the first ever "Spotlight Table" for Family/ Matrimonial: Mediators.
- Head of Contentious Trusts and Estates, Roberta Harvey, elevated to band 2 in Private Wealth Disputes, whilst Catharine Bell is also ranked.
- Private Client partners recognised in Private Wealth law are Catharine Bell, Carole Cook, Nicholas Jacob, Kelly Noel-Smith, David Robinson, Anthony Thompson and Daniel Ugur.
- Family Partners featured in Family/Matrimonial are Jo Edwards, Rosie Schumm and Simon Blain.
- Partners recognised in Real Estate: High Value Residential are Lucy Barber, Henry Cecil, Chris Myers and Helen Marsh.