Record number of Forsters partners featured in Legal Week’s latest Private Client Global Elite listings
Nine partners in Forsters' Private Wealth team have been featured in Legal Week’s 2019 Private Client Global Elite list and five Forsters lawyers have been featured in Legal Week’s Ones to Watch list.
Launched in 2017, the Private Client Global Elite serves as a highly respected global directory of the world’s top private client and trust and estates litigation talent, as well as rising stars within the industry.
The Forsters lawyers featured have all maintained their listing in the prestigious directory since the inaugural 2017 list:
Private Client Global Elite
- Patrick Harney, Head of Private Client
- Catharine Bell, Private Client
- Nick Jacob, Private Client
- Kelly Noel-Smith, Private Client
- Anthony Thompson, Private Client
- Emily Exton, Head of Dispute Resolution and Contentious Trust and Probate
- Roberta Harvey, Contentious Trusts and Estates
- Jo Edwards, Head of Family
- Rosie Schumm, Family