You are here

25 July 2018

Government proposes radical changes to leasehold law

On 19th July the Government released details of their new proposal to provide a fairer deal for leasehold owners. An independent legal body is developing a range of measures to make the enfranchisement process easier and cheaper for leaseholders.

Read more
2 July 2018

Forsters advise on speculative logistics development

Forsters has advised Wrenbridge, on behalf of the Palmer Capital Development Fund IV, in relation to a joint venture arrangement with the owner of a site in Basildon for the redevelopment of that site into a new 223,000 sq ft warehouse scheme.

A planning application for the £35 million speculative development is due to be submitted in July for a three-unit scheme.

Read more
21 June 2018

Forsters advises the Crown Estate on JLL HQ acquisition

Forsters has advised the Crown Estate on the acquisition of the long leasehold interest in 30 Warwick Street, London W1 in a joint venture arrangement with Norges Bank Real Estate Management. The purchase price was £115 million, with the Crown Estate acquiring a 75% interest and Norges the remaining 25%. The Crown Estate also owns the freehold title and will be asset managing the building.

Read more
14 June 2018

Forsters advise on development and sale of urban logistics asset in Reading

Forsters has advised Rockspring Property Investment Managers LLP, a Patrizia company, on behalf of Rockspring TransEuropean Property Limited Partnership V (“TEP V”), in conjunction with its development partner Peel Logistics Property, in relation to the development and sale of the 256,000 sq ft Island Road logistics development in Reading.

Read more


"They are involved in some really big cases. They focus on not going to court, which means clients love them."
Chambers HNW Guide 2018