The ability to move funds and set up businesses around the globe is becoming of increasing importance. Having the right legal advice to ensure this is possible is now a critical part of any wealth management strategy.
Forsters is recognised as a leading law firm offering a comprehensive service to international clients, many of whom have business and personal interests in the UK. Our expertise ranges from advice on structuring global assets to discrete transactions.
In addition to providing services from our Mayfair office, our lawyers travel overseas regularly to advise our clients. We have strong links with professionals in other jurisdictions and we are able to work with them, and with our clients' existing teams of advisers, to achieve the best overall outcome.
We advise on:
- acquiring and ceasing UK residence and associated tax planning
- all aspects of UK income and capital taxation for individuals and their asset holding structures
- the acquisition and disposal of UK residential and commercial property
- wealth and succession planning, including the preparation of wills and the use of trusts and other vehicles
- family law including divorce and separation, pre and post nuptial agreements and matters affecting children
- establishing and administering family offices and private funds
- structuring business assets together with associated regulatory matters.