Our Vacation Scheme is a great way to experience 'real work'
In 2024 we will be running two vacation schemes in July. As a vacation scheme student, you are a potential trainee and are therefore treated as such. You will sit with either a partner or a solicitor and you will experience 'real work' of the type that a trainee would undertake.
Other activities will include attending lunchtime seminars, visits to the courts and departmental presentations. Our aim is to offer vacation scheme students a real insight into what it would be like working as a trainee at the firm.
2024 Summer Vacation Schemes
Applications will open 5 October 2023 and close 11 January 2024.
Vacation Scheme 1: Monday 1 July – Friday 12 July 2024
Vacation Scheme 2: Monday 15 July – Friday 26 July 2024
Please note that assessment days for the vacation schemes will take place in February 2024.
Vacation Scheme key facts
- If you wish to apply for a place on our 2024 Vacation Scheme, you must do so between 5 October 2023 and 11 January 2024.
- Applications are welcomed from both law and non-law students. Undergraduate law students should apply at the earliest in their penultimate year of study and non-law students at the earliest in their final year of study.
- Each year we offer 20 places, 10 on each scheme.
- We pay all students an allowance of £400 gross per week.
- Please note we do not offer visa sponsorship for the vacation scheme.
Open Days allow students to learn more about working at Forsters.