Forsters to attend IBA Annual Conference 2022 in Miami
A team from Forsters, consisting of Partners Craig Thompson, Andrew Head and Howard Gill, as well as Senior Consultant, Mark Prevezer, and Senior Associate, Sarah Bool, will be attending the IBA Annual Conference 2022 in Miami.
Renowned for being the most prestigious event of international lawyers, the conference will bring the world's largest legal community together in Miami, from 30 October to 4 November.
Sarah Bool will also be speaking at the event on Wednesday 2 November at 9.30am, discussing ‘the future trends for real estate in the post-pandemic world’, covering all topics including:
- Tokenization of real estate projects and commercialization through crypto currencies.
- Metaverse as a new submarket in the global real estate market? What are the real perspectives for this incipient new world?
- Suburban vs urban areas
- Conversion of downtown areas (former office areas) into residential areas
- What to bear in mind in new office developments. Lessons learned from the pandemic
- Hotels’ new developments and trends