Forsters Hotels and Leisure team provides legal advice to a wide spectrum of hotel owners, operators and developers with a particular emphasis on luxury and boutique hotels.
Our extensive network of clients and contacts, including property developers, agents and designers, places us at the centre of the hotel and leisure industry.
Our team offers the broad range of advice needed by hotel owners and operators. We are well placed to guide hoteliers through all the stages of acquisition, development, finance and day-to-day management.
Our services include:
- hotel acquisitions and sales
- hotel management agreements
- asset management
- corporate advice for structuring acquisitions
- construction advice for development and refurbishment
- commercial contracts
- employment and health and safety
- commercial and property litigation
- tax planning for owners.
Joe Beeston, Counsel in Forsters' Employment team, has written an article for Boutique Hotel News outlining some of the issues faced by hotel HR teams as the hotel sector cautiously begins a return to normality following a turbulent couple of years in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.