Jersey Finance: Global Jersey Webinar Series – Alfred Liu joins the panel to discuss family offices
Senior Associate, Alfred Liu, has been invited to join a panel discussion entitled ‘Supporting Forward-Thinking Family Offices’ as part of Jersey Finance's Global Jersey Webinar Series.
The panel will consist of family office professionals who work in and with a range of markets including Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. This webinar session will offer insights into the factors families and their advisors must consider to better support future-focussed family offices, including:
- Key drivers for establishing a family office.
- The meaningful and tangible purpose of the family office.
- Key considerations for families when choosing jurisdictions.
- Exposure in the deals space.
- The role of technology in family office operations.
- The impact of family offices in the charitable and social space.
The webinar will take place on 22 September at 10:30 am. To register, please click here.