Planning for Family Business and Succession – Nick Jacob to speak at the STEP Asia Conference
Private Client Partner and STEP Senior Council member, Nick Jacob, will be speaking at the STEP Asia Conference webinar series on 24 November.
In the webinar, entitled 'Planning for Family Business and Succession', Nick will be joined by Cynthia Lee of HSBC Private Banking, Hong Kong, and Bernard Rennell of InterGen Capital Partners Limited, Hong Kong.
Using a case study, the webinar will:
- Showcase how an advisor goes about identifying issues and dealing with them in family documents using a case study.
- Conduct mock interviews with family members will explore what issues need to be considered.
- Identify areas of potential disagreement and how to deal with them.
- Explain how to get the next generation to “buy in”.
- Discuss the interaction with trustees, letters of wishes, shareholders’ agreements and articles of underlying companies.
- Deliberate the extent to which documents should be legally binding.
This session forms part of the Asia Conference Webinar Series hosted by STEP Hong Kong. To register for the event, please click here.