Simon Blain and Hannah Mantle to speak at the 35th Annual Transcontinental Trusts Geneva Forum 2021
Family Partner, Simon Blain, and Contentious Trusts and Estates Senior Associate, Hannah Mantle, have been invited to speak at the 35th Annual Transcontinental Trusts Geneva Forum 2021.
On 13 October, Hannah will be presenting at the session entitled 'All is Well that Ends Well' and will be covering the following topics:
- How should trustees tackle historical shortcomings in trust management?
- Can they seek to right mistakes of the past?
- Consideration of the recent decision in C Trust  SC (Bda) 44 Civ.
Simon will be speaking at a session on 15 October, entitled 'The Omar Akhbar Trust Part 4: the Economics of Marriage'. His session will discuss a case study relating to an upcoming marriage with a US element. Simon will be answering two key questions:
- What headaches will the trustee encounter here?
- Can we divorce proof for the future?
The three day forum will be taking place in Geneva from 13 – 15 October, you can register to attend here.