Thought Leaders 4 Inter-Generational Wealth Planning: The Private Client Practitioner of the Future online event - Nick Jacob and Elizabeth Small to speak as industry experts
Private Client Partner, Nick Jacob, and Tax Partner, Elizabeth Small, will be joining a host of industry experts at the upcoming Thought Leaders 4 online event, entitled ' Inter-Generational Wealth Planning: The Private Client Practitioner of the Future'.
The online event will focus on how should advisors should adapt and change their approach when dealing with the next wave of high net worth millennials and Generation Z. Topics to be covered include:
Preparing the Next Generation for Huge Wealth
- Understanding the Next Generation of HNWs
- Managing Wealth with a Social Conscience and a World View: Is it Possible?
- The Bank of Mum & Dad: Buying Properties for Children and Grandchildren
- Passing Wealth on Sensibly to the Next Generation
Practical Steps the Current Generation can Undertake
- A Matter of Life and Death: Lifetime Planning v Will Planning
- Family Partnerships and Family Companies
- Structuring Options that allow the Maintenance of Control
- Family Governance Structures
Full details of the event and how to register can be found here.