COVID-19: Implications for construction - Emily Holdstock writes for Law In The Lockdown
In the article, Emily explains the Government's current stance on the continuation of construction works and some of the considerations for developers and contractors where works are affected.
Emily goes on to answer the following key questions:
- What is the government's current position on construction works?
- How is the construction industry interpreting government advice?
- Can an employer ask a contractor to close a construction site?
- What are the key considerations where works are delayed or suspended due to Covid‑19?
- If my construction contract is not yet in place, what should I be thinking about?
- What happens next?
Read the full article: C-19: implications for construction