Professional indemnity insurance: Emily Holdstock and Oyin Ogunkanmi write for Property Law Journal
Emily Holdstock, Partner in our Construction team, and Oyin Ogunkanmi, Associate, have written for Property Law Journal on Professional Indemnity Insurance.
In their article, 'Construction focus: Professional indemnity insurance', Emily and Oyin explore the current state of the professional indemnity insurance market and the practical steps that insureds and their clients can take to safeguard their respective interests during development.
The article explores:
- The principles of professional indemnity insurance
- Why is professional indemnity insurance the subject of so much discussion?
- Why has the PI market hardened?
- What effects has the hardening of the market had on the construction sector specifically?
- Advice for those seeking to take out or renew professional indemnity insurance
The article was first published and is also available on Property Law Journal's website.